Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer

Remember when we met in the summer?

I do.

It was so hot that day and so were you.

Me being the type of girl I am, looked your way but there was no way that I would convey what I was thinking.


But you did. And it worked.

You asked for my number and I obliged.

And everything was cool.


Remember the first time we talked on the phone?

I do.

I was nervous to talk to you.

Boy was I shy.

But you put a smile on my face.

And for once I felt at ease.

Like I was free of whatever had been plaguing me.


Remember the first time we kissed?

I do.

Your lips were so soft and gentle.

And they made me feel warm and mellow.

But it didn't last and I accept that now.

I guess I'll call you a summer fling.

Don't worry, all my memories of you are good ones.


And I'll be thinking of you always.

And I'll always remember that summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment