Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So Close... And Yet So Far Away

You're so close... and yet so far away. Its like you're right here with me but I can't be with you.
And you know what you do. You do it all the time. Always running through my mind.
I wish you didn't make me feel this way. Got me saying things I shouldn't say. Or do.
You're so close.. and yet so far away.
And you've taken what wasn't yours to take. My heart.
You've got it wrapped around your finger.
Its as if you pulled the trigger. On me.
Now I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't breathe.
Without you.
You know what you do to me but you don't care.
Its just so unfair that I could feel this way for you.
You're so close and yet so far away.
I can see you, but I can never make you stay.
So I'll just run. I'll just run away from you.
And I know you won't try to stop me. I know you won't be there if I fall.
No. Not. At. All.

No comments:

Post a Comment